Thursday, March 19, 2009

More Products!

I have made some more Legend of Zelda Potion Bottle Pendants and listed them for sale in my ArtFire store.





If you're interested, check out my ArtFire store at OddmentsandTweaks.artfire.com

I'm also working on a few new bottles. One of them is book-themed. However, I can't finish them until I get another supply that I need. With a few more sales I'll have the money to get what I need and finish the new bottles. I'm excited to finish them and see what kinds of reactions I get.


Featured

From now on, I'm going to feature at least one other shop/person on each blog, or every-other blog entry.

Today's Feature is Fizzy Bubbles from ArtFire.

My Poop Don't Stink Fizzy Bubble's store is filled with unique great looking soaps! One that really caught my eye was the "My Poop Don't Stink" soap, which is ironically rose scented.

This shop is filled with all kinds of interesting soaps, such as animal-cracker shaped soap and jelly bean soap, just to name a couple. It's a great stop for novelty soaps, bath bombs, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment