Sunday, April 12, 2009

Mustard seed bottles and changes


New Bottles
I have finally finished with the Fabric ATC swap I was a part of on Craftster.org. Now I'm just waiting to receive from my last partner. I'll post on another day with the ATCs that I sent and received from my talented partners. They've all been amazing!

Since I've had some free crafting time again (after my swaps and making Kippot for Passover), I've started work back on my bottles. I have several in progress still, but I managed to finish some of them yesterday.

Thus, I introduce some new scripture bottles.


Each of these three bottles have verses that mention the mustard seed, which Jesus uses in a few of his parables. Naturally, I have added some real mustard seeds inside the bottle to go along with the scroll verse!

There are three different mustard seed bottles, with the following verses: Luke 17:6, Matthew 17:20, and Matthew 13:31-32. I have to admit Matthew 13 is my personal favorite.


To see more of these bottles or to purchase, head on over to my ArtFire store: Oddments and Tweaks

Changes
You also might notice some changes to my blog. I'm currently working on a redesign, so please be patient with me until I get things settled down and to my liking.

Another Note
My sister is currently in the hospital dealing with some issues. If you're so inclined, she could certainly use any prayers you send her way.

Featured

Today's feature is the Etsy store uncorked. I could not find the artists name anywhere other than "a mad scientist mom." Despite that, she makes interesting and unique products. I especially like the cork necklace charms, which each come in it's own little test tube. She has some preset pictures and messages, as well as the opportunity to have your own custom photo and name or message on a cork.

So if you're looking for a unique set of jewelry that's also good for the environment, uncorked is a great place to go. If anything, take a browse through her store just to see all of the interesting images she has somehow put on these corks.
Add Image

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for including my cork Heather- love, love your scripture bottles!

    - Cat

    ReplyDelete